just a quick note, my advice

If your wedding is BEFORE 31st of may, you will surely need to postpone. Call your wedding vendors and find out what the cost of cancelling or postponing will be. Ask what reschedule dates are available. Go for weekday or sunday date rather than saturday.

If your wedding is AFTER 31st of may, consider keeping the event as planned. Contact the venue just in case and setup the alternative date. Send the date to the vendors to check the availabilty but dont panic yet.

heres my email to chat: hello@pawelbebenca.com